You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like bird, dizzy in my head, Spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night.
You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild, Oh, you make me smile.







Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Robin Maria Richardson

When I took this photo of Robin, I never thought that it would have been the last time I would be able to capture a moment like this, or be the last time we would spend together. Robin is my cousin. She past away suddenly on June 2nd, 2008. It has been just over 3 months. She was an amazing young woman. She was smart, funny, beautiful, and had an amazing personality. Robin spent the past few years in Waterloo, and I in Kitchener. We were really only 10 mins away from each other. I was so excited when I found out that Robin was coming to Laurier the same time that Jason and I were moving to Kitchener. I had all of these plans for the two of us. The sad part is, we never ended up getting together - we really only seen each other at get togethers back home in Wiarton. But when we did see each other, it was a blast. We spent a lot of time together growing up - always having sleepovers and watching hockey together. I've been mad ever since Robin has been gone, mad about not making time for us to get together. We were always changing plans and arranging times to meet up, but we never did. When I brought this up to my Aunt, she said that as we were family, we took each other for granted and knew that no matter what, we would always be there for each other. I didn't want Robin to stop her university fun to hang out with me, and I thought that I would have been out of place hanging out at her Dorm - which she invited me to numerous times. Now I would give the world to spend time with her. I think about her all of the time, every single day. When I'm back in Wiarton, even though it's always hard at first, I need to go up to her site and sit and talk to her. After I'm there a while, I don't want to leave. With that, I'll end with, My Sweet Obba, I love you, and miss you. XOXO

No comments: