You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like bird, dizzy in my head, Spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night.
You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild, Oh, you make me smile.







Thursday, September 24, 2009

We're having a baby!!

I can't believe that we are 1/2 way through our first pregnancy.
It feels just like yesterday that I got that positive test.
The first few months were not my cup of tea, but ever since week 13 I have been feeling pretty much back to normal. I am enjoying feeling the wee babe kicking, punching, and rolling around in my belly - I just started to actually see my belly move this morning - very cool.
Here are some Ultra Sound pictures and some photos of my growing belly.
We found out last week that we're having a little boy - we've decided to name him Logan James.










No comments: