You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like bird, dizzy in my head, Spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night.
You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild, Oh, you make me smile.







Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wow - time flies

It's been a long while since my last post - I can hardly believe where the time goes. So much has happend since my last entry: Logan's Birthday Dinner on the 18th and Birthday Party on the 20th, Valentines Day, me going back to work, hot yoga, trying yoga at home, St. Paddy's Day, Logan walking then not walking, playing outside for the first time, Logan's first sickness - an ear infection, first big scrape on his face, first faceplant wipeout outside, the tales of Logan hitting and kicking me....whew....there's a lot that I haven't wrote about. I hopefully, next week, will get caught up on writing more about these fun things - and what's coming up: Learn to Run program starting on the 13th, 'shooting' and album cover for a local band.....

Truth be told, I have been slacking after reading two blogs by two amazing girlfriends : http://dawningofjanuary.blogspot.com and http://littleblackorreddress.blogspot.com

January's blog keeps me in stitches. Guaranteed, if you have or have been in the company of small children, her posts will make you smile, maybe even laugh out loud a little (or in my case, a lot). Maybe it's knowing her for such a long time, and really knowing her personality and loving her to bits makes me a bit more biased on her blog, but I really feel January really shines through in all ways January and I love her for doing this. Tanya's blog on the other hand, inspires me (it's you T who has inspired me to do this walk to run program, and at least be able to run 5km by the summer time). I love this woman to pieces as well. I love her brutal honesty, and I love how much she cares for everyone in her life. Her blog does make me laugh, maybe through reading her words, I can really 'hear' how she intends to be saying things, and I love her use the 'F' word - oh T, 'F' this and 'F' that. I love to read of her achievements (yay, 18lbs down) but feel her sadness and frustration when things don't always go the way she wants them (T, tostitos aren't that bad). Anyways, I don't think my writing skills are as up to par as thiers, but that's ok, this is my life, Life as I know it.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Oh my sweet little friend, you are equally inspiring and I hope you know that. You're a wonderful friend, person and not to mention mother! Loggie is a lucky little man...keep doing what your doing...your creativeness and passion for photography inspires me so keep doing your thing girl! Love you lots!