You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like bird, dizzy in my head, Spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night.
You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild, Oh, you make me smile.







Sunday, January 30, 2011

Logan's Smash Cake

Ooooook, I know, he's not quite ONE! But close enough.
Logan's FIRST Birthday is in 9 more days and today was the best day
before his Big Day to get this Smash Shoot done!
Having Jaker here this weekend made this very do-able.

I LOVED EVERYTHING about this shoot today:

1) I got to photograph THE cutest baby

2) The Cake was amazing
(Becki, it hurt me to just put this in front of him, but we still ate some)

3) The lighting is awesome

4) I am in love with the outcome
(and can't wait to book up some more sessions)













Hope you enjoyed your shoot today Logan. Oh the memories!

No comments: