You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like bird, dizzy in my head, Spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night.
You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild, Oh, you make me smile.







Monday, January 17, 2011

Home Sweet Home

(big sigh)
We're finally home.
I do not miss Kitchener, but I miss my friends, which I knew I would.
But on the upside, I have been spending time with Family and Friends that I have been away from for so long. It's so nice to have my Nanny and Pops, Mom and Mike, Ma and Pa B, just pop on over, instead of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. We've been here 4 nights and already have been out for dinner visits for 3 of these nights. The house is coming along nicely. I really should have taken photos of the monstrosity (is that even a word) of a mess that was here on Friday. I really thought it would take FOREVER to accomplish putting away everything, but 4 nights later and there's just a few boxes of 'junk' to sift through. Everything has a place and I really feel that we were meant to be here. Logan is crawling around and pulling himself up on everything like crazy. He even crawled all the way to his own room this morning to play with his toys. He didn't really have the room in the old place. It feels good to be able to 'just breathe' in this big open space. It's really been too cold to play outside, but Marley's having the time of her life running around in the snow without being tied up. We got Satellite today - wahoo. I have been taking the odd photo, but once the 'mess' is cleaned up, I'll post some photos of the new digs. Another thing that is super exciting, we finally have a washer and dryer at home, the first time in 4 1/2 years, and I LOVE it. Stacey (who used to live here) has been a super huge help with cleaning and unpacking and directing me to which light switch is to what set of lights, and with some other things as well. I owe a HUGE thank you to my Mom, Mike, Brian, and Laurie with allllll of thier help: 2 trips to Kitchener, packing and loading up the truck , unloading at the new house twice; once without us, and getting us hooked up with some (new to us) goods. It really means so much when we can count on some great people to help out when we need it. Stacey assures me that's what friends and family are for. Anyways, time to hit the sheets. Good Night!

No comments: