You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like bird, dizzy in my head, Spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night.
You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild, Oh, you make me smile.







Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year, New place

Well, Here's to 2011! A new Year brings with it new hopes, dreams, resolutions, and for a us, a new place to live. We will be moving to this Beautiful house in 3 MORE SLEEPS!! I have been away for 9 1/2 years and I am so looking forward to being home. For Jason and I, our hearts have always been 'back home'. We've been in Kitchener for 5 1/2 years. WE have made some amazing friends and memories down here and we brought to this world an AMAZING little boy while we were down here, but we are so excited to be coming home. It will be so nice to be close to all families and some old friends. I can't wait for Logan to be able to run around with Marley in this awesome backyard too. I can't wait to make some more amazing memories surrounded by friends and family. Stay posted for new pics once we get things a bit settled.

~ The Front and Back yards ~


No comments: