You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like bird, dizzy in my head, Spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night.
You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild, Oh, you make me smile.







Thursday, January 20, 2011

Whoo's Turning ONE.....

WHOO'S turning ONE?

Well, I can't believe our little 'baby' boy is turning ONE in 19 DAYS!!!
Wow, time flies. I have always heard that when you have kids, time goes even faster, and well, I didn't believe it until Logan came into our lives. Its so hard to believe that I'm going to have a ONE year old. It's amazing. He is amazing. Everyday he makes me smile and warms my heart. Being Logan's mom has been an amazing journey so far, and it's just beginning. I can't wait to wake up in the morning and see his smiling face and get those amazing snuggles. Today we were eating Lunch and I went to get him some more CRACKERS and he looked at me and let out this huge burp (just like mom), and we both started laughing. After we stopped laughing, he looked at me, and let out a pretend burp with this huge squinty eyed smile....what a little ham we have on our hands. Anyways, this owl photo is what I have decided to go with for Logan's party, I just thought it was super cute. Jason, comes home tomorrow after a looooooong week away. I can't wait to see Logan's excitement when he gets here! I think the word of the day is AMAZING...lol

No comments: