You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like bird, dizzy in my head, Spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night.
You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild, Oh, you make me smile.







Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hot Yoga

(I don't think I'll ever get to this point)

Whew, that was AMAZING. There were only 5 of us in Hot Yoga tonight, but man, it was awesome. I now will look forward to every Wednesday night. After I dropped Logan off with Jeff, Gavin, Liam, and Ash, Stacey and I took off to the Complete Wellness Center. We were both a bit nervous as neither of us has been to Hot Yoga before. I have some friends in Kitchener that are hooked, and I was interested and wanted to check it out. I quickly found out that our little yoga room doesn't get as hot as some of the studios in the city (was 28 when we got there and 34 when we left), but next week, I'm taking a spot right beside the heater. I left feeling calm and relaxed, and had a nice cup of green tea with Stace to end the evening.


No comments: